- Model:HQ Utility
Please visit http://3Q8UTE.COM for more information
This Ute’s early life was spent in the country town of Gnowangerup, earning an honest living for the town plumber before sitting in a shed on the family farm for over 30 years.
I brought it to Perth in late 2016 where, over the course of 3 years, it received a full nut and bolt, body-off-chassis restoration with a few modifications thrown in for good measure.
We used the time honoured recipe of replacing the 6 cylinder and three speed with a freshly built 308/ M20/ Salisbury 10-Bolt combination, with a lot of our attention being focussed on cleanliness, attention to detail and reliability.
Follow that up with custom Xirallic Pearl paintwork, a bespoke suede interior and some modern features such as an IASCA grade In-Car Entertainment system, voice warning alarm system and Central Locking and you end up with a vehicle we plan to enjoy for many, many years.
The vehicle made its first show appearance in the Elite tent at Motorvation 2020 and was recently nominated to appear in the Rare Parts Calendar for 2021.
Our plan is to enjoy the car not only by putting it in shows, but by taking it out cruising as much as opportunity permits.
Thanks for stopping by to look at the Ute!
- Blueprinted 308ci V8 Engine, L34 Heads, Lunarti Camshaft, Edelbrock Induction, Custom 2.5" Twin Exhaust
- Fully detailed Engine Bay, Undercarraige and Suspension
- Bespoke Suede Interior, including IASCA-spec In-Car Entertainment system and custom Centre Console
- Custom Xirallic Pearl paintwork
- 15" x 7" Weld Draglite rims with Mastercraft Avenger tyres
- Voice Warning Alarm system incuding Central Locking